Script: StProflCrtCamp - Set Profile and Create Campaign
Responsibility: Oracle Marketing Super User
Task: Setup Profile Options for Budget and concept approval
1. Navigate: Marketing Online/Administration
2. Click Administration Link
3. Click Marketing link
4. Click Initiatives Templates
5. Click Campaign Templates
6. Click Campaigns.
7. Uncheck Available Attributes under Associated Components: Concept Approval
8. Click Update.
1. Marketing Online Window should be displayed when Navigate: Marketing Online/ Administration
2. Campaign Templates page should appear when click Administration Link.
3. Campaign Template Details page should appear when click Campaigns.
4. Confirmation page with display message “Your changes have been applied” should appear when click Update.
Responsibility: Marketing User
Task: Create Campaign
1. Click Campaign Dashboard under Campaign Dashboard
2. Click Campaigns under Shortcuts Bin.
3. Click Create Campaigns.
Create Method: New (radio button)
Select Type: Campaign
Name: any unique name (e.g. web Campaign)
Source Code: Any Value
Start Date: Today’s date
End Date: Any Future Date
Description: Any Value
5. Click Apply.
6. Click “Click Activate ”.
1. Campaigns Workbench page should appear when Click Campaign Dashboard.
2. Campaigns page should appear when Click Campaigns.
3. Create Campaign page opens when Click Create Campaigns.
4. All the data should be filled.
5. Opens Update Campaign page With confirmation message of the item being created when click Apply.
6. Page refreshes with the Status being updated to Active when Click “Click Activate”.