Script:Verfyprofopt - Verify Profile Options
Responsibility: System Administrator
Task: Set the Profile Options
1. Click Profile: System
2. Search for profile “Service: Service Request Owner Auto Assignment Level”
3. Verify the value is set to “Group” or “Individual”.
4. Search for profile “Service: Default Group Owner for Service Requests”
5. Verify that the value is not null.
1. Find System Profile Values form appears.
2. Verify the value is set to “Group” or “Individual”.
3. Verify that the value is not null.
Script: CreateServReq - Create a new Service Request and escalate the Service Request
Responsibility: Customer Support, Vision Enterprises
Task: Create a New Service Request
1. Click Create Service requests.
2. Enter: Account: 1608
Number Under Contact Type Region :2817 Item: AS54888
3. Select Workbench tab.
Problem Summary: Disk Failed
5. Click Save icon.
6. Select Tasks tab.
Subject: Fix disk
8. Click Save icon.
9. Click Close Form icon from main tool bar.
1. Service Requests form opens when click Create Service requests. Name and Number fields will be populated when you enter the Account.
2. Work Bench form should open when select Workbench tab.
3. The following message should appear on the message bar, “FRM-40400: Transaction complete: 1 records applied and saved”.
4. The “Number” field will be populated with a number after the form saved, which is the Service request number.
Note the Number: _______________.
5. Tasks form should open when select Tasks tab.
The Task will appear in the spread table, (date, number, type etc.)
6. Form should close and the Navigator should appear when click Close Form icon.
Responsibility: Customer Support, Vision Enterprises Service Requests/View Service requests
Task: View Service Request and escalate the Service Request if the status is ‘open’.
1. Double-click on Service Requests from the Navigator.
2. Select Find Service Requests.
3. Enter the Service Request number (srno) created earlier (previous task) in the Incident Number field.
4. Click Search.
5. Click OK.
6. Select Subject tab.
7. Click Get Contracts.
8. Click the icon under the Warranty Header.
9. Close the form, and click the Save icon.
10. Verify the “Status”.
11. Select Tools 1/Request Escalation.
12. Select Contacts tab.
First name: Andre
Owner Type: Employee Resource
Owner Name: Stevenson, Richard
14. Make sure the Requester check box is selected.
15. Click Save.
If Note window appears, click OK.
16. Click Close form icon to close the form.
17. Close the application.
1. Find Service Requests form should olpen when select Find Service Requests.
2. The Service request should appear and highlighted in Results spread table when click Search.
3. The Service Request form should appear with the SR that was entered when click OK.
4. The contracts block under the ‘Product Coverage’ tab should be updated with different contracts and Service numbers when click Get Contracts.
5. Service contracts Coverage form should open when click the icon under the Warranty Header.
Verify the Name and Type of Coverage.
6. The following message should appear
“FRM-40400: Transaction complete: 1 records applied and saved”.
7. The status should be Open.
8. Escalations Form should open when select Tools 1/Request Escalation.
9. Contacts form should open when select Contacts tab.
10.The following message should appear when click Save:
“FRM-40400: Transaction complete: 3 records applied and saved.”
11. Navigator should appear when click Close form icon.