1) Seeded Transaction Types are Not Available in the Transaction Types Form
After creating a new organization or updating an existing organization, you find that when you query the existing Transaction Types, there are no seeded types returned. Oracle Receivables provides the
2. Credit Memo
3. Projects Credit Memo
4. Projects Invoice
When you cannot view the seeded Transaction Types, use the following navigation to execute the Replicate Seed Data concurrent program:
Responsibility: System Administrator
Navigation: Requests > Run
1. Select Replicate Seed Data for the organization just updated
2. Verify the concurrent process completed successfully under View My Requests
2) When Defining Transaction Types, Legal Entity Has No List of Values
In Release 12 the Transaction Types form reflects the Legal Entity:
When the List of Values (LOV) for the Legal Entity does not show any values, you need to verify the setup. Use the following queries in SQL*Plus to verify the set of books setup:
Verify the SET_OF_BOOKS_ID:
Select SET_OF_BOOKS_ID, ORG_ID
Where ORG_ID = <enter the ORG_ID for the problem OU>;
Verify the LEDGER_ID:
Select a.LEDGER_ID, a.LEGAL_ENTITY_ID
From XLE_LE_OU_LEDGER_V a
Where OPERATING_UNIT_ID=<enter the ORG_ID for the problem OU>;
The SET_OF_BOOKS_ID from the Receivables System Options should reflect the same as the LEDGER_ID. The form will not return a LOV for the Legal Entity when the setup is incorrect. To correct setups over again starting with the Ledger, Legal Entity, Operating Unit and AR Setups
Verify the Transaction Types form Operating Unit List of Values.
3) Cannot Open Transaction Types Form after Defining a New Organization
After defining a new organization, the Transaction Types form does not open. The Auto Accounting form opens and presents the following error:
FRM-40735: WHEN_CREATE_RECORD trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-20002
When you review the Forms Runtime Diagnostics (FRD) for this error, you find the following errors:
Executing USER_EXIT Built-in:
In Argument 0 - Type: String Value: FND MESSAGE_NAME "AR_NO_ROW_IN_GL_SET_OF_BOOKS" "AR"
Unhandled Exception ORA-20002
VALUE "CGNU AGI Operating Unit"
Error Message: FRM-40735: WHEN-CREATE-RECORD trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-20002.
Note: The following is the meaning for the AR_NO_ROW_IN_GL_SET_OF_BOOKS error message:
"Internal Error: We have determined an inconsistency between the setup of the Receivables System Options and General Ledger: the set of books id on the system options record does not belong to a administrator."
When this issue is experienced, verify that the setup for the Set of Books associated to the System Options is correct. To do so:
Responsibility: Receivables Responsibility*
Navigation: Setup > System > System Options
* Ensure that you use the Receivables Responsibility associated to the newly defined organization.
Verify that the Set of Books is correct, and appears as it is defined in the General Ledger setup for the Set of Books.
4) Get APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 900 in FDFGDF When Saving Transaction Type
When attempting to save a new Transaction Type, you receive the following error:
ERROR: APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 900 in FDFGDF
Cause: FDFGDF failed due to ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement.
The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was:
00000 and was executed from the file &ERRFILE
This occurs when the Accounting Flexfield has been defined incorrectly. The Accounting Flexfield has a segment defined with a Value Set Associated. The Value Set is defined having a Default Value, 'SQL Statement' as shown in the screen shot below:
Responsibility: Receivables Responsibility
Navigation: Setup > Financials > Key > Segments > Query the Accounting Flexfield
To correct this, if applicable, change the Default Type from 'SQL statement' to 'Constant', recompile your Accounting flexfield and verify the issue
5) New Balancing Segment Not Available When Defining Transaction Type Accounts
You are trying to enter the Accounting information when entering a new Transaction Type. When trying to enter the Balancing Segment, you find that a new value is not listed in the list of values.
When this is experienced, you need to execute the following steps to submit the General Ledger Accounting Setup Program:
Responsibility: General Ledger Responsibility
Navigation: Setup > Financials > Accounting Setup Manager > Accounting Setups
1. Query the Ledger
2. Click the Update Accounting Options Pencil Icon
3. For the primary ledger, click on the Update icon for "Balancing Segment Value Assignments"
4. In the following page, click "Complete"
5. This will trigger the request "General Ledger Accounting Setup Program".
6. Once the request completes, confirm that all the values are now populated in GL_LEDGER_SEGMENT_VALUES:
where LEDGER_ID = &LEDGER_ID;
7. Retest the issue. The List of Values should now show all the Balancing Segment values.
6) Error When End Dating a Transaction Type: This Combination Has Expired
When trying to inactivate a Transaction Type, by entering the end date and saving, the following error is experienced:
This combination has expired.
The change to the Transaction Type cannot be completed. There may have been an invalid code combination associated to the Transaction Type. So a work around was applied, in order to allow end date. The work around is to remove the accounting code combinations associated to the Transaction Type (i.e. Receivable, Revenue, Tax, etc). Then save the Transaction Type
7) Operating Unit List of Values is Null or Errors When Entering Transaction Types
Ø No Operating Unit Is Displayed
After setting up a new Operating Unit, you are trying to setup a new transaction type in Oracle Receivables. Upon navigating to the Transactions Type form, the Operating Unit field is null or does execute the following script to verify the FND_APPLICATION details:
If the query returns the following records, then a data fix is required:
Execute the following steps to correct this issue when the RA application reflects in the query results:
1. Back up the FND_APPLICATION table:
Create table FND_APPLICATION_BK as (select * from FND_APPLICATION);
2. Delete the invalid record:
Delete FND_APPLICATION where APPLICATION_ID = 111;
3. Save the changes Applied and verify the Transaction Type Form:
Ø Operating Unit List of Values Shows: FRM-41830: List Of Values Contains No Entries
If the previous section does not resolve the issue with the Operating Unit List of Values in the Transitions Type Form, then the setup for the Operating Unit needs to be verified. Use the following Receivables Responsibility
Navigation: Setup > System > Organizations > Organizations
1. In Find Organization window, enter Name = (Operating Unit). Click the Find button.
2. Select the Location Address if missing.
3. Under Organization Classification - From the list of values select the following:
· 'GRE / Legal Entity', check Enabled box, then click Others button and select 'Employer Identification' and enter a number.
· Under 'GRE / Legal Entity' again, select 'Legal Entity Accounting’, click in field and another window should popup. Enter the Set of Bookstand VAT Registration Number (this field is not
· Under 'Operating Unit' click on Others button and select 'Operating Unit Information' and then click in the field. Make sure Legal Entity and Set of Books are filled-in.
· Back to Organization Classification, select 'Business Group', click on the Others button and enter Business Group Information
· Select 'Inventory Organization' Classification, click on the Others button, Select Accounting Information, and enter Set of Books and Organization name.
4. Then run Replicate Seed Data:
Responsibility: System Administrator
Navigation: Request > Run
1. Select Replicate Seed Data for the organization just updated.2. Verify the concurrent process completed successfully under View My Requests