Run the following queries to determine if the function is located in the incorrect path:
where FUNCTION_NAME ='AME_RULE_CREATE_STEP1';
where FUNCTION_NAME like 'AME%'
and WEB_HTML_CALL like '%/oracle/apps/per/ame%';
If the path is: OA.jsp?page=/oracle/apps/per/ame/rules/webui/RuleCreateDetailsPG
this needs to be changed to be: OA.jsp?page=/oracle/apps/ame/rules/webui/RuleCreateDetailsPG
Please follow these steps:
1. Go into the responsibility: Application Developer or System Administrator
2. Navigate to Form > Function
3. Query the form function "AME_RULE_CREATE_STEP1"
4. Change the path to be: OA.jsp?page=/oracle/apps/ame/rules/webui/RuleCreateDetailsPG
5. Save the record
6. Retest the issue
7. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments