To implement this there are 2 actions required. The first is to change profile option
- Login to Applications as System Administrator
- Select: System Administrator > Profile - System
- Query profile "Corporate Branding Image for Oracle Applications"
- Change the SITE level value to the name of the xxx.gif file ( eg my_company_logo.gif )
- Save the change
The second action is performed on the Application server.
- Open a telnet/PTTY session to the Application server and source Applications environment
- Navigate to the $OA_MEDIA directory
- Copy the image file to this directory and make sure permissions are set properly
Now clear your browser cache and access the environment. Now the new logo should be rendered.