1. The distance b/w 2 places is 1000 miles and a man has a camel which eats an apple/mile. He has 3000 apples and want to transport from one to another. Camel can take 1000 apples at a time. when reaching the destination how many apples will be with him?
2. How many 3-digit numbers will be there which are divisible by 19?
3. How many 3-digit numbers with atleast one 5 in their digits?
4. find the next term 0, 6, 24, 120, -
Ans: 210; each term is obtained by adding multiples of 6 with series 1,3,6,10,15
5. There is 12 perls. One of them is either light or heavy than others. There is a weighing pan. How many trials are needed to find the exceptional one.
6. There is a work which can be completed by A with 12 days and B by 18 days. A and B works together for 3 days and B left. After that how many days for A to complete the work?
7. 1992 Feb have 5 sundays. In which year, the month Feb have 5 sundays next?
8. There are 2 pots each filled with water and milk respectively. Some amount of milk is poured into water pot and then the some amount of mixture in water pot is poured into milk pot. which is true?
a. the amount of milk in water pot is greater than the amount of water in milk pot.
b. the amount of milk in water pot is less than the amount of water in milk pot.
c. the amount of water in milk pot is same as that of amount of milk in water pot.
d. cannot be determined.
9. In a party there are women and cats.There are 18 heads and 72 legs altogether. How many women and cats?
10. The sum of 25 consequtive integers (including negative, positive and zero) is divisible by
11. The headquarters of Huawei is at
12. In olden times man used to avoid attacks of Dinosour
a. using fire
b. Climbing the tree
c. Using weapons
d. None of the above
13. There is a population of N numbers and each person in the population shakehands with every other person. Which is true?
a. If N is even, even no of shakehands
b. if N is even, odd no of shakehands
c. if N is odd, even no of shakehands
d. if N is odd, odd no of shakehands
14.. which is true?
out of 4 options ans is "& operator cannot be applied to register
15. How many additions are done in this pgm
what is the output?
17. what is a bit=field?
18. Storage class defines
b.scope and permeance
what is the output?
19. Changing some of the bits to a desired pattern is known as
what is the output.